Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Dollhouse Miniature Blind Bags September 2022

 


Watch the video here.



I always love when I get my blind bag order I the mail. These are just so much fun to open.


The details of this batch are as follows. They were purchased on eBay and this group was listed as “Dollhouse Miniature Accessories“the price was $2.84 USD for the set of 10. I ordered them on September 2nd and they arrived around September 24th. I say around because they arrived during the week my daughter and grandson were visiting and I didn’t cheek my mail everyday.


I did a comprehensive blog post on how I search for these blind bags which you can find here.


Now onto the fun part, what was in the bags.




 

1- was this cute zebra, I think he is adorable and really reminds me of a stuffed zebra. I need to do some experimenting on how to turn these into convincing stuffed animals.



2- (as well as 3 and 4) were these ducks. I really am amazed I didn't crack a joke about having my ducks in a row since I opened three of the same duck three times in a row. These could either be a stuffed animal or they could become a landscape statue. I know I have seen ducks of similar style in many front yards tucked in around the plants. Some painted and some plain concrete. I might use one to experiment with an idea I have for making the plastic look like a stuffed animal.



5- the Christmas bells. These really remind me of some the retro Christmas decorations from years ago. They seem to become popular from time to time. Overall I think they are fine as is although I might touch up the paint a bit to neaten it up a bit and maybe improve the colors. These would look lovely either as a decoration on a table or placed into a wreath.



 

6-the fish. This little guy just makes me smile, he is just adorable. I am thinking he has to turn into a stuffed animal for a kid’s room


 

 


7- the elephant, I am thinking this is also destined to become a stuffed animal. I may need to change the color though since he just looks exactly like the elephant that used to be the logo for a car wash that we drove by often st when I was a kid. He is really cute though a the perfect size for a stuffed animal.



 

8- the unicorn, the last of the items that are probably going to become stuffed animals. This guy like his friends is adorable, I’m pretty sure one of my kids had a stuffed unicorn that looked a lot like this guy.


 

 


 

9- the Christmas tree, this might be my favorite item in the entire set and make the purchase well worth the price. I love this and we will be re-painting it next week to make it look like a ceramic tree to use in our Christmas decor. I am not even willing to wait until I am going to be doing the Christmas projects I want to play with this one immediately.



 

10-last but definitely not least this sailboat. I have been looking at several sailboat projects to use in the decor of the Beachside Bungalow and this will fit in perfectly. I am going to be re-paining it to go with the color scheme of the dollhouse but it is perfect.


 

 

So those were the treasures in this set of blind bags. I am really happy with all the items even though I did get 3 of the same duck.

 






As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment