Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Dollhouse Miniature Blind Bags January 2023

 


Watch the video here.




I have another batch of blind bags for you guys today. I hope you are not getting bored with these yet because I am still loving them. This time I have a batch of the glassware items. I do try to order two batches at a time when I do order and I usually order one of these that has the glassware and one other one.


I order all my blind bags from eBay and they come from China. They are really inexpensive and I did a blog post about how I find them (complete with screenshots to guide you) that you can find here.


This batch of blind bags I ordered on November28th and I received them on December 19. The cost was around $2.50.


I took pictures of each item as well as pictures of Mrs. Doll holding them so you can see the scale of the items.


Since I have gotten this set before I am collecting a large batch of repeat items and with these I am totally okay with that. After all, we do tend to purchase these items in real life in sets. Also this way I will have more items that I can use in tutorials.


So let’s look at what was in this batch.



 

 

Bag 1: a stemmed glass with a square bottom. I really enjoy getting the various stemmed glassware and this one looks pretty good. I know I have gotten this style at least once before.


 

 

 

 



Bag 2: we got a bonus with this bag because somehow there were 2 pieces inside the bag. One was a clear mug, I don’t remember it I’ve gotten one exactly like this in the past or not. I’ll show the pictures of it here. There was also a stemmed glass with a blue foot. Since we got another on of these in a later bag I’ll highlight it in a moment.




Bag 3 & 5: both of these bags contained the same beer mug/stein. These are the ones with a design that looks like cut glass and I think they will look wonderful later when I start using them in projects. I think I have several of these now and I love that fact.


 



Bags 4 & 6: I’ll call these a tall stein. for lack of another idea. They are a bit on the large size as you can see in the pic of Mrs Doll holding one of them. However, I have been wanting to try to make this style over into a pitcher since I have gotten them in past batches. Since I added two more to the collection I think I am going to try a few ideas to see what works best.





Bag 7 & 10: “cut glass” glasses. I love these and I have gotten them before in sets of the blind bags. I think these are becoming my favorite overall from the bags. They look like the clear glasses that we can find in so many real size kitchens around the at leas the US and maybe the around the world. These are going to come in really handy and I hope to get a lot more of them in future sets.




 

 

 

Bag 8: a tall stemmed glass. Maybe a champagne glass, I do love how this one looks being held by the doll and I think it will look wonderful either filled or on a shelf in the dollhouse.


 

 

 



Bags 9 (and bag 2): the stemmed glasses with the blue bottoms. Since there were two items in bag 2 I decided to handle these at this point in the discussion. I think these are really cute glasses and I don’t think I’ve gotten them before. I do hope to see more in future sets though. Like the small size and I am thinking they might look good with a dessert of some kind in them as well as for beverages.



So those are the items from this set of blind bags. I am very happy with what I got and I will be placing another order very soon.





As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment