Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Dollhouse Miniature Blind Bags November 2022

 

Watch the video here.



Fist things first I get all my blind bags from eBay and they come from China. This batch was labeled as “supermarket” and the set cost less than $3. I ordered on November 1, 2022 with an estimated arrival of between December 1 and January26. They actually arrived on November 25, so a bit faster than expected. I have a blog post complete with screen shots showing how I look for the blind bags on eBay which you can find here if you are interested.


Now let’s see what I got and then I will talk about how I feel about these items at the end of the blog.


We didn’t start out very good since both of the first two bags were the same item, these blue lollipops. Maybe they could become cakes in a bakery, I’m not sure it they would work or not. The only other thing I can think of is to use them on a sign for a mini candy shop. I think for that they might be really cute.


 

 


 

 

The third bag contained this pink Popsicle. Since it is a translucent plastic to make it into a cake it would need a good coat of paint, then it might work. Again the only other thing I can think of is a sign for a mini shop.


 

 


 

 

The fourth bag contained sandwich cookie that is way to big to be in scale for the dollhouse. It would be a really cute small cake and that will probably be how I use it eventually.


 

 


 

 

The fifth bag had this another popscile in it, this time at least it isn’t translucent and might again become a cake or go onto a sigh.


 

 

 


 

 

 

Bag number six had this little dumpling, this one looks like either a stuffed toy or a pillow to me and I think it would work well as either.


 

 

 


 

 

Number 7 had this another large cookie that can definitely become another cake with very little work. Of all the items this one is my second favorite this time around.


 

 

 


 

 

Number 8 on the other hand had my least favorite item, this odd little doughnut (?) with a tropical flower on it.


 

 

 


 

 

 

Number nine had this chocolate bar that would probably be best used on a sign or something similar.


 

 

 

 


 

 

The final bag contained my very favorite item this little cactus. I am sure I will be using in somehow with our cactus porch decor in the coming year. Not sure exactly how I will use it but I am pretty sure it will end up there.


 

 

The other thing that most of these items could be used for is some kind of funky art pieces. Maybe mounted on a board and framed to hang on a wall. Could be a cool display in a mini art gallery.


So my thoughts I wasn’t expecting much from this set and that is exactly what it delivered. I thought there would be some flat back items mixed with something else in some bags. I am pretty sure I won’t order this mix again. 

 




As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment