Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Opening a Mini Gift

 


Watch the video here.

 

 




Today’s video is a bit different. A while back Judy, one of the lovely people that follow me over on Facebook messaged me. She explained that she and her husband were downsizing in order to start an adventure of a lifetime, traveling all around the United States. She said she had a set of mini luggage she had made and wanted to gift it to me. I was so touched that she would think to send me such a wonderful gift and I told her it would be an honor to receive.


A week or so later I received the wonderful box with not only the beautiful set of luggage but some other wonderful surprises. She had spent a good amount of time wrapping up some of her minis, blind bag style and each was accompanied by a note about the time.


I knew this was going to be way to much fun to keep to myself so I turned on the camera and filmed the opening so all of you could join in too. It was like opening gifts on the best Christmas morning ever!


 

 

 

Here is a picture of all the items together so you can see how wonderfully generous Judy was.








Now lets look at each item she sent



First has to be the beautiful luggage set, two of the cases are designed to be displayed open and the others are closed. They look so nice, like something out of a high-end luggage store.




 

 


 

 

Now a pair of outdoor planters/topiaries for the front porch. So cute and well help to set a very welcoming entrance to the doll family home.


 

 

 


 

This teddy bear is adorable, she/he is to cute and looks like the very best friend of one of the doll kid’s that are in my collection.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

The cook book is perfect and I have same one in real life. I can’t wait to get the kitchen finished so it can have a place on the kitchen counter.


 

 

 


 

 

The heart shaped pillow is very sweet and would look wonderful on the bed in a little girl’s room.


 

 

 


 

 

The mice! I love them, although I admit one snuck away from me before I could take the picture. I know he’ll turn up when I clean my work table off though. I think I need to figure out how to create more of these because they are just so cute.



 

 

The silver bowl, I have a thing for silver pieces like this in real life so this will be the perfect addition to the dollhouse.







 

 

 

The glass candy dish, so delicate and I can’t wait to make some mini candy to put in it.





 

The fondue set, perfect to stage a romantic dinner or a fun party in the dollhouse and just think how perfect this will look set along side the meat & cheese board we made a while back and one of those bottles of wine from the blind bags…


So Judy, I am so honored to have received all of these items and they will be put in just the right places in the dollhouse and other mini displays. Thank you so much.




As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.


1 comment: