Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Dollhouse Miniature Blind Bags December 2022

 


Watch the video here.




Fist things first I get all my blind bags from eBay and they come from China. This batch was labeled as “
cup models” and the set cost less than $3. I ordered on November 1, 2022 with an estimated arrival of between December 1 and January26. They actually arrived on November 25, so a bit faster than expected. I have a blog post complete with screen shots showing how I look for the blind bags on eBay which you can find here if you are interested.


Now let’s see what I got and then I will talk about how I feel about these items at the end of the blog. I did get Mrs Doll to show you how some of the items look when she holds them so you can see scale of them.



 

Bags 1 and 9 both had these cute cut glass style glasses. I am fairly certain we have gotten these before also so we are collecting a nice set for use in the dollhouse. (I do love repeats with this set of items)




 

 

 

Bag number 2 is this cute stemmed glass with a square bottom. I haven’t had time to look to see if we got this same one before or not.


 

 

 


 


 

 

 

Number 3 was another stemmed glass, a bit slimmer in shape this time. I do love getting the wine glasses in the blind bags.


 

 

 



 

Bag number 4 had a beautiful stemmed glass but unfortunately it arrived broken. These are pretty delicate so not surprising. Even broken it might find its way into a mini scene someday.


 


 

 

 

Number 5 a large white coffee mug. I was actually surprised that it doesn’t look as big in the doll’s hand as I thought it would.


 

 



 

 

Bags 6 and 8 both had these steins. I’m pretty sure we have gotten the same ones before and I am okay with that.


 

 



 

 

 

Number 7 another stein this time with a ridged detail on the outside of it. Again I think this gives us a few of these and I am happy for it.


 

 


 

 

Lastly the 10th bag had this over size glass. To me this one looks way to big but I am going to be trying to figure out a way to use it anyway.


 

 

 

So final thoughts. I love the “cup model” blind bag sets. Overall the items can all be used in some way easily in the dollhouse. That is why I keep going back and ordering more of these. 

 

 




As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment