Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

June Dollhouse Miniature Blind Bags

 



Watch the video here.

 


 

 

 

Okay, I have decided I am completely addicted to these mini blind bags and I am okay with that. This batch arrived in really good time, I ordered them on May 5 and they showed up in my mailbox on June 11. I don’t remember exactly how much I paid but it was under $3. The listing for these always shows the price in Canadian funds.


Overall we only had one item that was repeated within in the 10 bags and 2 that were repeats of items from a precious round of them. Really good think. That being said I would actually like to see more repeats of these since glassware/drink-ware are something most people buy in sets.


Let’s talk about each item and see them a bit closer.



 

#1- first up this time was this cute little blue footed stemmed glass. It has “cut glass” like details and is really very well done.


 

 


 

#2- the gold goblet, I didn’t notice until I was taking the pictures all the details around the top edge. Very delicate and it will need a special spot to be displayed.


 

 


 

#3-over-sized white glass/tumbler. As a piece of drink-ware this one is really too large but it was suggested on the last blind bag opening it will make a wonderful vase for some mini flowers. It would be especially nice with a nail decal added to the side to make it look like it is painted.


 


 

#4-amber glass, this is the one item that is repeated within the set of 10 blind bags this time. I actually really like this one, it reminds me of the set of glassware my mom had when I was a kid.


 

 

 


 

 

#5- red wine glass, this is the first item that was a repeat from the last batch of blind bags. In my opinion you can’t have too many basic plain wine glasses so I am glad it came.


 

 

#6-the second amber glass, I really do love the delicate details on these..



 

#7-a beer stein (?) with a ribbed detail. I was thinking we had one of these last time but the one we got then was much smaller than this one. I think it is a good size and another basic addition to the dollhouse.


 

 

 

 


 

 

#8-tall clear glass, this is the other repeat from the last set of blind bags we opened. This is the one that prompted the suggestion to use it as a flower vase and with 2 they would look stunning flanking some candles on a table.


 


 

 

#9- another beer stein (I think) again a basic piece that will look good in a lot of scenes.


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

#10- I’m going to call this one a pitcher I think because it is far to big to use as stein but as a pitcher I think it would be wonderful. I do love the handle details on this piece.


 

 

One of the best things about this group of items is that all the stemware stands up properly unlike last time.


I hope you enjoyed this blind bag opening, here is a picture of all the items included today.





As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment