Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Dollhouse Miniature Blind Bags

 


Watch the video here.

 

 




This week for the Tuesday video I have something a bit different that I hope you will all find fun. I purchased a batch of 10 Blind Bags to open.


I got mine from eBay, I just searched for “dollhouse miniature blind bags” and several choices came up. As far as I know all of them come from China so they take a while to get here. Mine took just about a month. I ordered on August 27th and they arrived on September 25th. I was given a window September 27to November 23rd for expected delivery. So they came a bit quicker than expected. I did have tracking on the package but that ended when they left customs and were handed over to USPS. At least I knew that they had arrived in the US and passed customs. After that I just had to watch my mailbox for them. The cost was I think very fair at around $2.75 including postage.


So here is what I got in the order I opened them on camera.


1- The shoes, these are in scale as a larger men's size as you can see here pictured next to my doll's feet. I do like them, they have cute detail and I think I will paint them and put them in a corner of a room in the dollhouse.



2- The champagne glass, good as far as scale goes and will look nice set in the dollhouse either on the table, the counter or in a cabinet. I would like to get some more of these though to make it make more sense for scenes.





3- Bottle of white wine, the scale is fine, this is just one of the really cheap plastic bottles that can be found in dollhouse accessory packages. Except for the fact the label is upside down I like this piece.



4- Bottle of red wine, another similar bottle of wine and will look very nice on the table or in the kitchen of the dollhouse.




5- Not sure exactly what this one is- if you know let me know. I assume it is a bottle of soda of some kind. I will probably put it in the refrigerator of the dollhouse to help fill it when the time comes.



6- Bottle of Coca-cola, I think we all know this one as soon as we see it. Good size and will definitely find a home in the dollhouse.





7- The blue bottle, not sure exactly what this one is supposed to be. I am going to assume it is a blue curacao and maybe make a bar of some kind for the dollhouse.


8- The huge pair of glasses, I think this one is a fail for me anyway but I bet some of you could come up with a use for them. Maybe would work as part of a sign for a glasses store in mini.



9- Glass of orange juice, it even has a really thin straw sticking out of it (I didn't notice it until I was taking pictures) this one will get lots of use in future scenes in the dollhouse for sure.





10- The beer mug, very much in scale and very usable in the dollhouse.





So overall I am very pleased with the items I got. I will be buying another batch in the future so expect to see another opening in the future. For less than $3 I got 9 mini accessories that I will be able to use plus it was fun to open them up and see what was in each one.





As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, those blind bags. I hurried over to ebay and later to AiExpress. I am currently waiting fot my own bags.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this so much I ordered 2 more sets so I'll be opening them on future videos.

    ReplyDelete