Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

August Mini Haul

 


Watch the video here.

 



Today I have a short haul for you of the things I ordered this month to go into the Beachside Bungalow. These are all items to go into the kitchen.


I had intended to order just kits but somehow I ended up ordering 2 pre-assembled pieces and the rest the kits.


There are some more pieces I want to get but I had already went over my budget on these. Hopefully, I can get some more items next month. I do need to see how these fit in the space and what it looks like with them in place.


I am planning to do a galley style kitchen at the end of the open space by the window. I am going to add a breakfast bar on the side toward the rest of the room.


I also have a few things I want to use that were in older dollhouses.

 

 


For sure I am using the the bar stools, I love those although I am planning to paint them to both freshen them up and to fit this build.


The other two things I have that might go in are a stove and fridge. I am really torn by these two pieces. I have them so that would save me money but I really don't like them for this space. I am not going to make a decision about them until all the rest of the cabinets are finished so I can judge how everything works together in this house.


I am planning to start the assembly of the kits before this post goes live so you should see at least one of the kits being worked on next Sunday.





As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment