Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Dollhouse Miniature November 2023 Blind Bags

 

Watch the video here.



Today I have another set of blind bags that I purchased off of eBay to share with you. This set was labeled just as “Dollhouse Miniature Accessories” this is a type we have had mixed luck with in the past so stay tuned to see how it went this time. I paid around $3 for this set and ordered them on October 27th, with an expected delivery to be before January 3rd. They arrived to me on November 22nd, so well before the projected last day.



I do have a blog post where I go into detail about how I search for the blind bags on eBay. I was very detailed and included screenshots of each step, you can find that post here.


 

1- the first bag I opened contained a mini drinking glass with a honeycomb design. I am fairly certain we have gotten at least of few of these in other sets. But if you have watched my other blind bag openings you know that items like glassware I really do like to get in multiples of so I am good with this one.


 

 


 


 

 

2- bag #2 held an ice cream cone, I don’t remember ever getting one of these before in a blind bag and I love it. It could use a bit of shading to give it a bit more pizzazz but I love just as is.


 

 



 

 

3- the third bag had a cute little bottle with no label. It is certainly easy enough to create a label to add to the bottle and then I can make it be whatever I want it to be very easily.


 

 


 

 

4- we found a Coca-cola bottle in the 4th bag. We are getting a nice collection of these coke bottles and I am so happy. I love to add them to a table next to a chair here and there. It instantly looks like someone was just there and will be coming back in a moment. A very quick way to add some life to a mini scene.


 


5- bag #5 contained a really fun fall looking box. I am going to try to remember to put this into my box of fall dollhouse decorations so we can do a make-over on it next year. I think once the leaves get a bit of paint and the box a bit of shading it will look wonderful holding some fall leaves or flowers in the dollhouse.



6- I think this is a passport, at least that is my guess from looking inside. It is really cool and I am sure I will figure out a use for it someday.


 


 

 

7- the corkscrew, this is one of my favorite mini items that I get from time to time in these blind bags. They look really nice when placed with a mini bottle of wine and some wine glasses.


 

 


 

 

 

8- the little yellow toned bottle in this bag is so cute. I am looking forward to deciding what it is and designing a label for it.


 

 


 

 

9- the expensive looking perfume bottle, not the first one of these we’ve gotten but I do love them and I think in the bathroom or bedroom of the dollhouse it will look right at home.


 

 


10- those glasses!!! We get these all the time and they are so ridiculous. They are huge for the scale and we are getting a collection of them. I know several of you have had some fun ideas of what to do with them and one day maybe we should play around with them for fun.


.

So to recap, the thing that stands out most to me is that although some of the pieces are repeats from previous sets we got no duplicates within this set of blind bags. That is rare. Also we got a few items that were totally new so that is also exciting. I do have to say I was apprehensive about this set because of our past experience with other sets with the same title but this set was really fun and I am very happy I grabbed it.



Here is a look at the entire haul together and I am really looking forward to opening more blind bags for you all real soon.




As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment