Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Dollhouse Miniature First Temu Haul

 

Watch the video here.


 

I know I am late in the game here for doing my first Temu haul, but I just got around to checking them out very recently. Today I have just a couple of things to show you that came in my Temu order. I bought 3 sets of mini items and some detail paint brushes. So let’s look at what I got and I have some thoughts on them.



The first package I opened were the rectangular mini food containers. I have to admit these are really cute and will work well in the dollhouse. To me they look like the set of Pyrex I used to have that had blue lids, I only have a few left but I used the heck out of the real ones and I think the mini ones will also get a lot of use in the dollhouse.


The best thing about these is I got 4 containers with lids, so 8 pieces in total for $2.48. They are a good size for lots of the foods I make and I am excited to start using them.


The bad side of the purchase, there are a lot of little bits of plastic left on them from the molding process. They are going to require some fussing over to get them looking like they should.



 

The second package I opened were the square version of the same set. And unsurprisingly these have the same pros and cons. The sets also in a version with either red or white lids. I will most likely be purchasing more of these in the future.


 

 

 





 

Next up was a set of clear “tableware” this set I am not very happy with but at least it was less than $2. Some of the pieces will be usable in 1/12th scale but not all. Most are very large in my opinion. Also there are way too many of them that are going to require me to trim off the bits of plastic left from the molding process to even get them to stand up. I am very doubtful that I will be ordering these again anytime soon.


 

 

 






 

 


 

 

And lastly the paint brushes, I am very happy with these and the set of 15 was less than a dollar. I have no idea how well they will hold up but just out of the package they seem very nice. I am looking forward to trying them out soon.


 

 

 


So overall I am super happy with the items I got this time. Some of the items are going to need some work to make them usable mostly trimming off the little bits of leftover plastic from molding them but that really is pretty easy to do. I am excited to make some things with these and to get some new fun items in the future.


If you see some dollhouse miniature items on Temu and you are wondering about scale/quality point them out to me. You never know they could show up in a future haul video.





As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment