Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Dollhouse Miniature September 2023 Blind Bags

 

Watch the video here.


I have another set of blind bags for you today, I ordered this set on July 27th and they arrived to me on August 20th. This set was labeled as “Dollhouse Cup Models” and the cost was a bit under $3 (USD).


I have a step by step blog post detailing how I search on eBay for the blind bags which can be found here.



 

1) the first bag we opened today contained one of the oversize glasses, these could be a large drinking glass or a small flower vase in the dollhouse. I will most likely use them both ways in future projects.


 



 

2) The second bag had one of the cute smaller drinking glasses with a cut glass” type finish. I love these and I can’t wait to use them in future mini scenes


 



 

3) This bag had one of the wine glasses that I love to get. I think they will look very nice in many scenes in future projects.


 



 

 4) The 4th bag had one of the large steins/small pitchers in it. I have collected multiples of this piece and I really need to experiment to see if I can fashion a “pouring spout” on the top edge of one of them.


 



 

5) I would call this one a beer stein for sure, I do love the texture of the outside f it and I think it would look wonderful filled and ready for the dolls to have a drink from.


 



 

6) The 6th bag contained another of my favorites in this category the small blue glass. I love the color and the faux “cut glass” design. This set will look right at home in the Beachside Bungalow.


 



7) This one I can’t remember if we have gotten before and at the time I am writing this I haven’t had time to go look. I do think this gold piece of stemware will look wonderful in a hutch or similar display area. Maybe as a keepsake from a special occasion.




 

8) This is another piece that could be used in a couple of different ways either as a large glass or as a small vase. I do like the clean plain design of this one.


 


9) A repeat of #7, I think this makes it even more perfect to put in a display as a keepsake.


10) This bag contained a repeat of #2 and since it is such a basic glass it is perfect to have many of.



So time for my final thoughts. We only had two repeats in this set and both are ones that I am pretty sure I will use. I already have a few ideas of what I want to do with some of the pieces. I need to get some supplies (some will be new to me so that should be fun) before I can do what I want to do.



As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.


1 comment: