Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

September Mini Haul

 


Watch the video here.

 

 




Today I have a very short haul for you. I purchased some more kits to use in the Beachside Bungalow Kitchen. This time I got the oven cabinet and the oven door, a faucet for the kitchen sink we got last month, a cook-top and a pair of corner cabinet sets.


Let's talk about the items one by one.


The oven cabinet kit is one of my favorite pieces to use because I happen to love wall ovens in real life and I love the realism you get by adding one to the dollhouse. This cabinet has 2 working doors as well an opening to add the wall-oven door kit. When finished the cabinet height will be 7” so it will break up that solid line of cabinets.




Next the oven door kit is made completely of metal and when properly painted looks very nice in the kitchen. It does not open or have a window but it is still a really wonderful addition to the kitchen.







I purchased 2 sets of the corner units. I am not sure if I am going to use both or just part of one but I decided to just get two and worst case scenario I end up with extra pieces I can use in a future project.





I really love the cook-top in this set of kits also, Again it just makes the kitchen seem a little nicer and little more real. I haven''t decided how much I will modify this one yet. I have some thinking to do about what I want to do and how I want it to look when in place.

 

 

 

 

Lastly this time I got a faucet for the kitchen sink. I like the look of this one and although I think we will have to do some modifying to the sink I got last month I think it will look wonderful in the finished kitchen.





I was really hoping to get the refrigerator kit this month also but it was still out of stock when I ordered. I did sign up to get an email when they get them back in stock so I am hoping to get my hands on it soon also.




As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.


1 comment: