Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Beachside Bungalow Kitchen- Corner Cabinets

 


Watch the video here.




This kit is part of the Houseworks Kitchen Collection which can be found here.

 

 

 

I am going to be very honest here as I was in the video this kit did not go together as well as the others in the set. I am not sure why. It could have been me, it could be the kit, I have no idea but I struggled this time. In the end I got it done. I think I have it put together correctly but there might be a few mistakes here and there.


I am fairly positive I will be using both of the base cabinet pieces. The top ones I am really not sure if I will be using either of them. I will need to figure out the upper cabinets that I want to use before I will know. That is something I won't figure out until I have the lower cabinets and appliances in place.


On the bright side the lower corner cabinets really won't be seen in the final kitchen. They are mostly going to be there fill in the corners and make sure the countertops fit correctly.


Because they won't be seen they are really simple pieces with few parts.





The base corner piece went together much better than the upper one. It is glued much like the other cabinets in this set minus the doors/drawers and shelves. They do help with figuring out the layout of the kitchen though.






The upper corner unit was what gave me the most trouble. I really am not sure why I had so many problems with it. If I use this piece the front angled panel will show in the kitchen.







These are the last of the cabinets that we will be putting together for a while. Next week I am planning to work on the cook-top and oven door kits. Then I want to paint all the base cabinets and put them in the kitchen. Then the countertops will need to be figured out.


I also hope to get the refrigerator kit to complete too.


Only after all of those steps will I tackle the upper cabinets.




As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment