Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

July Miniature Haul

 


Watch the video here.

 

 



Since I ran out of wallpaper glue at a really bad time as far as filming goes I had to quickly do an online order of more and I got just a few other things. I thought I might as well show you all what those things were since we will be working with them soon in the dollhouse build.


So most importantly I got more of the wallpaper gel. I was almost completely out. I only got one more tub, I really hope it is enough to finish.







One of the other things I ordered was an interior door. I plan on adding this between the bedroom and the bathroom on the top floor. It is just a simple 6 panel door like you would find in a lot of American homes these days. I will be painting it off camera with the same white paint I've been using for the rest of the trim.




The other item was a bundle of 6 pieces of baseboard molding, this is the stuff that goes around the room at the bottom of the wall where it meets the floor. I was hoping to get a narrower version but this was all I could currently get to it will have to do. This one is about ½” tall and I was hoping for something a bit smaller. I will also be painting these off camera with the same white trim paint. I was a bit disappointed that one of the pieces has a rather large dent in it. I am hoping I can work around the dent when putting the trim into the house.


Of course after I had completed my order I remember several more things I was planning order. I had not bothered to make a list so I can only blame myself. I will just have to get those items next time.





As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment