Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Monday, July 5, 2021

Joanne's Minis YouTube Old Today!!

 

I wanted to post a short blog post to commemorate the fact that my YouTube channel is 11 years old today. Boy a lot has changed in that time.


I remember back then I was really truly surprised that anyone even watched my videos. Now on an average week about 12,000 of you watch something on my channel. That number still makes my head spin a bit.


I was absolutely amazed and so excited when I got my first subscriber that I didn't know! Now there are almost 16,000 of you out there and I have only met a handful of you. Again my brain has a bit of trouble wrapping itself around that concept.


I maintain I have the best fan base on all of YouTube, I know most creators say that but I do mean it. You are all the best. Over the years you have been so supportive of me no matter what has come up in my life.


My goal is to make the channel the best channel I can create for you. After all everything I do on the channel is for you, the person on the other side of the screen.


I take my tutorials very seriously. I do my best to show you the correct way to do things and to make sure I am modeling safe ways of doing things. I am not perfect and I do miss a few things but I am doing my best.


So with 11 years behind me what's next?


My first goal is to get the channel to 20,000 subscribers. That is one of my goals on my way to a higher goal of getting 100,000 subscribers. You see when you reach that level YouTube sends you a really cool piece of wall art and I want one!


I am working in several things behind the scenes that I hope will be of benefit you all of you. So be sure to watch for announcements in the future as I figure out a few things.


I do have a favor to ask of all of you- please press the like button and comment on the videos. I know you hear that from a lot of YouTube creators but that is because it is so important. That is how the computer system knows to suggest my videos to new people. That is one really small way for you to help me grow the subscriber base. Also if you could pass the links to the channel on to your friends that also like dollhouse miniatures that would be a huge help too.



If you have joined us over on Facebook and liked/followed the page if you would pass on the links/posts I share with you that would also help me out. All you have to do is hit that little “share” icon at the bottom of the posts. A few seconds for you could mean the world to me.


So from the bottom of my heart- a huge THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment