Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Dollhouse Miniature February 2023 Blind Bags


Watch the video here.



I have another batch of blind bags, I hope you are all still enjoying them. This time I got some that were labeled as “simulation mini food bottles” with hopes that I would be able to stock the kitchen in the dollhouse. I ordered these on November 28th with expected delivery between December 29th and February 27th. They actually arrived ahead of schedule on December 27th.I paid just under $3 for the set. This was the most expensive of all the sets of blind bags I have purchased so far.


Let’s get looking at what I got and my thoughts on the items.



1- I do love the look of this tall carafe, I assume it would contain something like a brandy of whiskey. I did look up the name on the label and they seem to the parent company that owns several brands of hard alcohol worldwide. As for the bottle I love the shape and the color. I am planning to remove the label and I will probably leave the bottle with no label. I can see this staged on a table on tray with a couple of the glasses that have come in other blind bags.


 

 

 



 

 

2- I did a search for the label on this one and found it is similar to the labels on Hennessy Cognac although I didn’t see this shape bottle with this label online.


 

 

 

 



 

 

3- from the shape this one looks to me to be a bottle of juice of some kind. The label has a cute puppy on it if that means anything to any of you.. I can see this one in the fridge or on the counter in the dollhouse.


 

 

 


 

 

4-this one makes me sad because the bottle shape is so cool but the top is missing. I can feel where it is broken but the piece is no where to be found. A quick google search tells me this is probably another cognac.


 

 


 

 

5- this one reminds me of the bottles that vermouth come in, I am not sure what the label says it is though. Switching out the label would be a simple task or it could just be displayed as is easily.


 

 

 

 



 

 

6-the label tells me this is Tsingtao which is a Chinese beer. I knew that label looked familiar when I opened the blind bag. I have actually had this one a long time ago.


 

 

 

 

 



 

7- the gorgeous Bacardi bottle! OMG I love this bottle. I can’t get the camera to pick up how pretty this one is. There is some pink glitter embedded in the plastic of the bottle. Now a lot, just enough to catch the light and it looks so cool. Not sure if I will keep the label or remove it so the bottle shows better.



 

 


 

 

 

8-this one has the same Hennessy label as #2 but the bottle is a different color. Again it will look so cool in a scene.


 

 

 


 

 

9-okay, this one confuses me, I assume that it was in the wrong bin in the factory. But the pot of cactus will look great once it is re-painted. I will try to do a tutorial on it later in the year when we move back to our cactus theme month.


 

 

 


 

 

 

10- this bottle has a label telling me it is a beer from Thailand. Again a great addition to the dollhouse.



 

 

 

Okay, lets talk about what I think about these items. Overall I am thrilled with them I am a bit disappointed that the one was broken. I would love to see that bottle in its entirety. And the cactus just confuses me. LOL


I am also really happy that there weren’t really any direct repeats. There are some pairs of bottle s but the either the label or the bottle color or both are different on each one.


I can’t wait to use these in some scenes in and around the dollhouse. It does look like I need to figure out a bar to go in the dollhouse though.




As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.


 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun collection for your dollhouse! I have never done a blind bag item but this was overall a great, unique set. Thanks for sharing! Lina

    ReplyDelete