Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Dollhouse Miniature June 2023 Blind Bags

 

Watch the video here.


We have another batch of mini blind bags today, and this is the “cup model” set which is always my favorite. At right around $2 for the 10 bags it is a wonderful and fun way to fill the dollhouse kitchen.


I ordered these on April 26th with an expected arrival between May 21st and June 27th. They arrived around May 20th so ahead of the expected dates. They cost right around $2. and were purchased on eBay.


If you want to know step by step how I look for the blind bags I have a blog post that contains the steps I usually use complete with screen shots of the steps involved. You can find that post here.



Now onto the goodies we got today.



 

 

1- stemmed glass, I normally get at least one of these in every set of these blind bags and I am so glad I do. I am building a nice collection to both display in the cabinets and also in various scenes I might want to stage.


 

 


 

2-blue mug, I have gotten a few different colors of this mug in the different sets and at first I felt they were a bit too big but I am now thinking they are just fine. After all you can get larger real life mugs in the stores and they are basically the equivalent of these. I don’t remember getting a blue one before and this color will be perfect in the
Beachside Bungalow.


 

 


 

 

3- pink “cut glass”, I know this is supposed to be a drinking glass but to me if looks like the perfect bud vase and I am sure that is how I will use it. Ir really reminds me of a bud vase my grandma had so many years ago.


 

 

 


 

 

4-clear mug, this one is a bit bigger that the blue one somewhere between a mug and a stein but I will be useful anyway.


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

5- huge glass, this one is huge and while there are sometimes glasses in real life this big I will probably use these for flower vases. We have collected several over all the blind bags we have opened.


 

 


 

 

 

6- another stemmed glass, this one is identical to #1 and to several I already have so the collection grows.




 

 

7- blue “cut glass” I am not sure if we have gotten the blue variety of these before but I know we have had the yellow/amber ones in past sets. I love the color of these for the Beachside Bungalow.


 

 

 


 

 

8- empty. Although disappointing to have an empty blind bag its not the end of the world at the price we are paying.


 

 


 

 

9-another blue “cut glass” just like #7 so we have at least a pair of them


 

 

 


 

 

10- embossed mug/stein, again the size is kind in the zone between a large mug and a small stein and I am pretty sure we have gotten the same before so they can be displayed as a set someday.


 

 

So now for my thoughts, I am always actually hoping for duplicates when I get the cup model blind bags since that will make them more useful and I am collecting a good size collection of some of the pieces. Most sets have at least one item we haven’t seen before and this time it was the pink “cut glass” glass, I love it so much as a bud vase and really hope more of those show up in future sets of blind bags. It was disappointing to have an empty bag but things happen and I will still be buying these many times in the future.


As always I do want to sincerely thank all of you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you are supporting me in this way. If I could ask you all to do just a bit more by subscribing to the channel and liking the videos and leaving comments. Those help more than you can imagine. Also if you could pass the links on to your friends I would appreciate it so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment