Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Dollhouse Outdoor Decor





This week I have something a bit different for you. I got really busy and just didn't have time to film a project for a Trash to Treasure Thursday video but I did have a couple of neat things I got on the Halloween sale at Joann's that I wanted to share with you. I decided to call this a Fun Finds Friday, I know corny but I do love my alliterations. LOL

Anyway, I am always on the lookout for fun things that can be used in the dollhouse and so I keep my eyes open while I am out shopping. You can find items in scale in some surprising places. These two items are just an example of the the cool stuff out there on clearance before Halloween. The Joann's I was at also had some benches and other items that would be really cute around the dollhouse but I made myself pick just these two items. I think they are a bit different from things I have purchased before and I can definitely see myself putting them around the yards of my dollhouses.

I know I will be putting the arbor thing in the yard of the Harrison when I get around to working on it. I am torn between using the tire swing with the Harrison or leaving it with the Brookfield. I am going to have to think about that for a while. Since I am still in the planning stages of the Harrison landscape I have time to consider what I want to use.

Here are a few more photos of the two items in use around the Brookfield. The Arbor is a bit too narrow for the wider pathway in front of the house but I will plan the walkway for the Harrison with the size of the arbor in mind.

The tire swing is just down right cute no matter where you put it. Since the kids live in the Harrison it could go there but, I do have the big swing set I made a while back for that yard. The Brookfield is actually home to the grandmother of those same kids so it could just as easily live there.








No comments:

Post a Comment