Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Sunday, January 5, 2020

My Favorite Glues





First I want to apologize for my absence from here, YouTube and Facebook. To say 2019 was rough would be a complete understatement. I am ready to put it all behind me and look forward in the new year. Thank you to all that were concerned about me and a huge thanks to all who stuck around.

Now onto the subject for this week's video- my favorite glues.

I started off with the wallpaper paste because I do get asked a lot about this. I am very happy with the border paste I have been using. I have had no problems in any of the projects I have used it in so I can say with confidence it is a good product for putting the wallpaper in our dollhouses. This is one that brand shouldn't matter on, just purchase it from a good paint store.







The second glue today is just plain old Aleene's Tacky glue. I am a bit of a brand snob on glue and I have had the best luck with the name brand. I use tacky glue for just general crafting and gluing small things, especially paper projects.












Next up is super glue, while I really don't like any of the other Gorilla Glue products for making dollhouse miniatures their super glue is my favorite and I have used up several bottles at this point. I do prefer the gel version for most applications.









And finally my very favorite all around glue- Beacon's 3-in-1. I love this stuff for most of my projects and it is the one I run out of the most.










So will this list stay the same forever? Probably not, my tastes change as I find new products to try and also as things become harder to get or change their formulas. But for now these 4 are my favorites.


8 comments:

  1. Welcome back we have all missed you. 2019 was a very bad year and hopefully 2020 will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. May 2020 be the best year for you!
    Thanks for listing the glues.
    Happy New Year,
    Drora


































    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and wishing you health and happiness in 2020.
    I think you must have definitely sorted out the best four glues as I use exactly the same four ..... plus wood glue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need an urgent loan at low interest rate ? if yes.... We offer Loan at 3% rate apply now (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete